I'm sick of my friends(Brittanie) saying that they don't want to go to school, see people, and stuff its really bugging me!!!! They don't understand that these next 4 years are going to go by so fast and they are going to regret that we don't have school any more and aren't going to be able to see each other everyday! We are all going to go and do our own thing after we graduate and we should make these next 4 years the best ones of our lives!! Ok I'm done! Talk later- Love, Life, Happiness!
Last Day of Summer...
17 years ago
2 comments:
I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see you guys all the time, I've missed everyone, HEATHER!. It's just the other stupid people that I don't want to see. The people who make you feel self-consious by just stepping in the same room. And I dont want to see the accuatinces, cuz I dont miss them yet.
yeah well you've got a point about the whole "after highschool" thing. it's kind of scary to think about. i think we all should make the most out of these next four years together!! i know i will.
[britt i know exactly what you mean! there are some people who i just dont want to see... no names or anything :) ]
Post a Comment