Saturday, August 30, 2008

Shopping, Movies, and Pancakes!

Yesterday I went shopping with my best friend Chloe for a new book bag! We looked everywhere! (target, dunhams, Kohl's, jcpennys, sears, etc.) We kept going back and forth to stores and finally we got ones from Target! After shopping I went over to Chloe's house and we shucked really disgusting corn! It was organic corn, which means it has caterpillar, worm type bugs in it!!!!!! We were screaming and throwing the corn across the yard! After that we calmed ourselves down by watching our favorite movie SUPERHERO MOVIE!!!!!!!! Then today we made pancakes for lunch, yes lunch! Lets just say that we made the house smell, but in the end we had really good pancakes! Then we watched Collage Road Trip and Mulan and before Mulan got over my mom came and got me. For dinner we went to Fazollis(I have no idea how to spell it) Is was really good! Well that's all I have to say now! Talk later- Love, Life, Happiness!

1 comment:

luvbug said...

good times good times... except the corn! thanks for a great weekend Aly!! (going to watch Arial[spelling??] now!!)