Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yeah!

So I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry! I've been having a good 2nd week at school. I haven't had really any homework, so thats the upside! This Friday we have a football game and we have to wear our uniforms and they are the most UGLY things in the entire world!! Tomorrow is my best friends b-day and I got her... oops she reads this!(ha ha Chloe!!) Next week we have audtions for the fall play at my school and I'm really nervous!!! I hope I get a part, but I'm fine doing like tech or being an extra. Well talk later- Alyson!

1 comment:

luvbug said...

ha ha! thanks for the piano books!! don't be nervous for auditions, it's not very hard and if you look nervous dyer will be nervous to put you in a part!! you'll do great! love you!!