Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

This week is so busy for me (last week of freedom unitl school starts)! Today My cousin Carrah came over to spend time with her favorite cousin... ME!! Also today I have to get my concert band uniform! (fun... not really!) Tomorrow my best friend is coming over and I'm getting my hair cut!!!! (finally haven't had one all summer!) Wednesday my brother has back to school night and a football meeting and I'm going to look around the high school.. so I know where my classes are! Thursday i have a football game! (I'm in the marching band! Go Band Geeks!!!) Friday my other best friend want me to come over and go shopping and just hang out! Finally Saturday my Uncle Jody is having a party! So thats my week!!! Busy, Busy, Busy! Well talk later- Love, Life, and Happiness!

2 comments:

luvbug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luvbug said...

yeah GO BAND GEEKS!! lol! so im not your best friend? :( ha ha! okay well i will see you soon!